The whole document is right here.
It is basically Labyrinth Lord with some of my own house rules and tweaks that stream line and slightly change the game.
Here is a rundown of the changes;
- Ascending AC
- Dexterity gives a bonus to ranged to hit AND damage
- Wisdom improves d6 trap detection for all classes
- Wisdom improves all saving throws
- Intelligence gives a bonus to the number of spells a Magic User can memorize
- Charisma gives a bonus to the number of spells a Cleric can memorize
- Clerics can turn "something their god hates" rather than just undead
- Intelligence under 8 means you can not speak Common.
- Neatened XP progression levels
- Max HP at level 1
- d20 Thief skill system (the brilliant Target 20 system)
- Simplified encumbrance and pack animal system
- Simplified starting equipment system
It probably needs a couple of edits, and I may end up simplifying it even more but it could be handy for giving to people completely new to D&D to get across the core concepts quickly.