Sunday 14 March 2021

Automated Guild Dog Generator for FKR Style Games.

Click the buttons to get a Guild Dog to explore Infinigrad with. This Player Character generator as written to be used with my FKR inspired ruleset Kontext Spiel d6: http://lizardmandiaries.blogspot.com/2021/01/kontext-spiel-d6.html


I am going to be running an ever open table Infingrad game by discord channel. If you want to explore Infinigrad just make a Guild Dog using the automated buttons below, take a screenshot to share and join the discord (https://discord.com/invite/NDrtRKs). Whoever is there when I am on gets to do things. I will handle all the rolls so just tell me what your character does and I will let you know what happens. Drop-in, drop out, have fun in Infingrad! 

Automated Guild Dog Generator: 







If you want a slightly different character than a Guild Dog, you could use the following posts to also make a character for the game:

For more information about Guild Dogs and Infinigrad, check out this post: 

For those interested the raw tables for the Guild Dog generator are here: 

Generator automated using this very useful post: 

No comments:

Post a Comment