Thursday 1 July 2021

The Generic Room Stocker PDF


A collection of tables, generators and tools for creating weird and wonderful rooms for tabletop adventure games. Art and writing by me! 

Generic Room Stocker uses the tables from this: https://lizardmandiaries.blogspot.com/2021/03/generic-room-stocker.html automated post plus a few others from the "FKR" and "Infinigrad" collections. It's stuff from the blog that I've put out over the years but in a nice little package for convivence. If you like the blog consider purchasing a copy to support me. Or, you can always hit me up and I will happily send you a free/review copy. Go buy it here: 

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/362688/Generic-Room-Stocker


Contains: 


• Place Generator
• Basic Room Stocking
• Room Atmosphere
• Prominent Room Ornamentations
• Neutral Inhabitant Generator
• Dangerous Inhabitant Generator
• Inhabitants Reaction to Interlopers
• Device Generator
• Trap Generator, Page
• Treasure Generator
• Smaller Items for Room Stocking
• Larger Items for Room Stocking

+ Weird collage art by me! 

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes I think so. I might wait a bit and see if I think of some other content to put into a more expansive POD version. Any ideas of stuff you would want to see in it?

      Delete
    2. If you're looking to expand it, perhaps a table for halls, corridors and other room connections?

      Delete
  2. Great stuff, as always! Thanks for collecting them all in one document.

    I made a couple of rolls as inspiration, and ended up expanding it into a full adventure: https://eldritchfields.blogspot.com/2021/07/dungeon-bloodsoaked-gem-cavern-osr.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Bloodsoaked Gem Caverns! Thanks for sharing - very much appreciate that you gave the GRS a whirl!

      Delete
    2. I've been using your tables for a while now (made my own printout), so it was good to have an "official release" 🙂

      Delete
    3. That is very cool to hear. Putting them all into one PDF was mostly so I wouldn't lose track of them haha (up to then they will spread out across a bunch of blog posts and different google docs).

      Delete